The sea rescue craft Spirit of Toft and JLK Rescuer were dispatched and on arrival on the scene we found a 5.5 meter monohull craft had capsized and all 3 crew had been safely rescued by a boat that was nearby at the time and who saw the casualty boat capsize.
The 3 crew who were not injured were transferred onto the sea rescue craft and brought safely ashore and NSRI returned to the scene and righted and towed the casualty craft to shore.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Would you do Ironman Blindfolded? - 21 January 2019
- #Bosasagate: Demands for independent audit on all ANC government contracts with Bosasa - 21 January 2019
- A Fish Farm by any other name - 21 January 2019
- THIS will be a Game Changer for our Taxi Industry - 21 January 2019
- I saw the Big Axe and I knew that they hadn’t come for us…. - 21 January 2019