The sea rescue craft Spirit of Toft and JLK Rescuer were dispatched and on arrival on the scene we found a 5.5 meter monohull craft had capsized and all 3 crew had been safely rescued by a boat that was nearby at the time and who saw the casualty boat capsize.
The 3 crew who were not injured were transferred onto the sea rescue craft and brought safely ashore and NSRI returned to the scene and righted and towed the casualty craft to shore.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019