The sea rescue craft Spirit of Toft and JLK Rescuer were dispatched and on arrival on the scene we found a 5.5 meter monohull craft had capsized and all 3 crew had been safely rescued by a boat that was nearby at the time and who saw the casualty boat capsize.
The 3 crew who were not injured were transferred onto the sea rescue craft and brought safely ashore and NSRI returned to the scene and righted and towed the casualty craft to shore.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019