The 03 August 2016 Election Date is warmly welcomed by the DA; we are ready and more determined than ever to deliver change in the Bay.
Over the last 6 months, I have criss-crossed NMB municipality, engaging with thousands of residents, all of whom agree on one thing: we are ready for change as a Metro.
I have taken the DA’s vision to every corner of this municipality; a vision that is premised on honesty, integrity and accountability and it has been warmly received.
In less than 4 months’ time, voters of NMB can take our destiny into our hands and can bring change through a local government that delivers services, cuts corruption and creates jobs.
If you are not yet registered where you live, only by registering this coming weekend, 09 – 10 April can you be part of this critical and historical election. Register to vote, and vote for change in NMB.
On 04 August 2016, once the votes are counted, we look forward to moving into City Hall and to begin delivering to the people immediately.
The DA is ready to win NMB. The DA is ready to govern.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: Teen who raped and murdered EC elderly woman jailed for 25 years - 20 September 2018
- 5 Reasons the Bay’s fallen in love with Jack’s Bagels – Featured Blog - 20 September 2018
- We will continue fighting for the people of NMB - 20 September 2018
- Over one thousand NPO’s still unpaid - 20 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: South Africa: Rhodes University Appoints First Ever Harassment and Discrimination Officer - 20 September 2018