Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
So pop over here to give the Page a like and make sure you stay in touch. Cos Local is Lekker, but being a Bay surfer is better.
Make sure that once you click the Like button you choose to Get Notifications/Show in Newsfeed or whatever option you get. Newer versions of FB might show you a dropdown like below – so make sure you click “See First”.
Facebooks a bit of a sneaky schmuck as it only shows you about 16% of the posts from Pages you like – so to make sure you don’t miss out on anything click that Get Notifications thingy. It also helps to Like a few of the posts and make comments on em cos then FB knows you dig the page and will make sure you see more posts from it. Clicking that “See First” option makes sure you’ll always see posts and don;t leave it up to FB to decide if you get em or not.
All kinda technical I know!
Remember this is a community website – so you more than welcome to send in pic’s, and if you can hold a pen the right way up feel free to write an article if you want. Can’t promise to use everything, but it’s a bit like surfing – if you don’t go you never know. So send away. Obviously has to be surf or coast related.
Schweet. Over n out.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Please allow residents to come clean on stealing - 25 February 2020
- Eastern Cape villagers promised water in 1998, still waiting – News from GroundUp - 25 February 2020
- Man vs Nature - 25 February 2020
- South Africa: Today’s latest news and headlines, Tuesday 25 February – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 February 2020
- Residents choose bucket toilets instead of flush loos over fear of gangs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020