Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
So pop over here to give the Page a like and make sure you stay in touch. Cos Local is Lekker, but being a Bay surfer is better.
Make sure that once you click the Like button you choose to Get Notifications/Show in Newsfeed or whatever option you get. Newer versions of FB might show you a dropdown like below – so make sure you click “See First”.
Facebooks a bit of a sneaky schmuck as it only shows you about 16% of the posts from Pages you like – so to make sure you don’t miss out on anything click that Get Notifications thingy. It also helps to Like a few of the posts and make comments on em cos then FB knows you dig the page and will make sure you see more posts from it. Clicking that “See First” option makes sure you’ll always see posts and don;t leave it up to FB to decide if you get em or not.
All kinda technical I know!
Remember this is a community website – so you more than welcome to send in pic’s, and if you can hold a pen the right way up feel free to write an article if you want. Can’t promise to use everything, but it’s a bit like surfing – if you don’t go you never know. So send away. Obviously has to be surf or coast related.
Schweet. Over n out.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bergrivier anti poaching project - 5 April 2020
- Port Elizabeth healthcare workers fearful due to lack of protective equipment – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 April 2020
- Coronavirus: India lights up millions of lamps on PM Modi’s appeal – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020
- Gauteng Health Department calls for donations of protective gear – Port Elizabeth Business News - 5 April 2020
- New Zealand enforces ‘bonk ban’: Partners who don’t live together can’t visit each other under strict coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 5 April 2020