The Lake Farm Centre Charity Run and MTB Ride event will take place on the weekend of 14 & 15 March 2020.
Fun Run: Graham Channon 5km & 10km – 14th March 2020
Race Director MTB: Ian Moore 15th March 2020
The Good Kiddies Race 1km (see how many laps you can do in 30 mins), The Bad 14km and The Ugly 20km. – E-Bike’s Welcome
Various Prizes per Age Categories – MTB.
If you or any one of your friends, suppliers, associates, supporters would like to sponsor or donate anything (prizes, vouchers, hampers) towards the event to add to it’s much needed success, it would be greatly appreciated.
There will be an Auction held on the Saturday after the prize-giving.
Please follow the link for online entries – https://www.zsports.co.za/lakefarm
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Revised load-shedding schedules and groups - 26 February 2020
- East Cape SOPA unveils economy boosting projects - 25 February 2020
- Accolades for Ncediso App - 25 February 2020
- Four Commercial property trends to tap into this year - 25 February 2020
- Almost 37-million catalytic converters produced over the past 25 years - 25 February 2020