The Lake Farm Centre Charity Run and MTB Ride event will take place on the weekend of 14 & 15 March 2020.
Fun Run: Graham Channon 5km & 10km – 14th March 2020
Race Director MTB: Ian Moore 15th March 2020
The Good Kiddies Race 1km (see how many laps you can do in 30 mins), The Bad 14km and The Ugly 20km. – E-Bike’s Welcome
Various Prizes per Age Categories – MTB.
If you or any one of your friends, suppliers, associates, supporters would like to sponsor or donate anything (prizes, vouchers, hampers) towards the event to add to it’s much needed success, it would be greatly appreciated.
There will be an Auction held on the Saturday after the prize-giving.
Please follow the link for online entries – https://www.zsports.co.za/lakefarm
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Locally developed low-cost Salutaris bag mask ventilator - 8 April 2020
- A ‘War’ that Old Men Cannot Escape Fighting in - 7 April 2020
- Municipalities warned against cutting water to residents - 6 April 2020
- Create the space to implement positive outcomes in the midst of a global pandemic - 6 April 2020
- Murder suspects arrested in Walmer - 5 April 2020