The inaugural Redhouse Yacht Club 24 Hour Sailing Challenge was held on the North End Lake on the weekend of 31 October to 1 November 2015.
Seven Sailing Teams and one paddling team (NMMU Paramedic Students) took part.
Over the 24 hours the NMMU Paramedic Students covered a distance of 131.43 kilometres.
The winning sailing team – North Sonnet – on a …………. Sonnet, covered a distance of 107.3 kilometres.
The top three sailing teams all sailed Sonnets and only 8 kilometres separated the Top 3.
The East Cape Power Boat Club graciously made their facilities available for the sailors.
Date: November 03, 2015 08:28
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: New ways of seeing Sobukwe - 29 January 2020
- Anon E. Mouse says that @AtholT was the best Mayor NMB ever had - 29 January 2020
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Voted The Diner’s Favourite 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020
- Lottery corruption scandal - 29 January 2020
- COSATU’s anti-worker Eskom bailout plan - 29 January 2020