Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Never a team to pass on a challenge, the EP Kings took time out from their practice session to take the Ice Bucket Challenge and show their support for those with motor neuron diseases (MND).
The team have challenged all their supporters to join them at their game against the Xerox Golden Lions this Saturday, 30 August 2014, where they will be able to fill in a form to pledge support for the Motor Neuron Disease Association of South Africa (www.mnda.org.za)
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020
- Ford v Ferrari movie cars to be recreated for fans – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Welcome to the Bullring: the fastest pitch in world cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Charity and welfare organisations suffer while NMB delays payments - 23 January 2020
- MIN PENG - 23 January 2020