Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Never a team to pass on a challenge, the EP Kings took time out from their practice session to take the Ice Bucket Challenge and show their support for those with motor neuron diseases (MND).
The team have challenged all their supporters to join them at their game against the Xerox Golden Lions this Saturday, 30 August 2014, where they will be able to fill in a form to pledge support for the Motor Neuron Disease Association of South Africa (www.mnda.org.za)
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Fake News In This TIme of Coronavirus Pandemic - 7 April 2020
- Missionvale Care Centre - 7 April 2020
- Covid-19: What are your rights as an employee? – News from GroundUp - 7 April 2020
- Covid-19: Opportunity for Investment in South Africa’s healthcare sector – Port Elizabeth Business News - 7 April 2020
- Johnny Clegg’s family bars use of his music to lure sharks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 April 2020