A woman, age and race unknown, was stabbed at 11h00 today, in the bathroom facilities of 17th Quarter Shopping Centre.
One of the suspects is wearing a white shirt and black Jeans.
Further details of injuries are unknown.
Eye on Community
Update: The suspects apparently followed the woman into the bathroom, kicked the toilet door open and stabbed her badly.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- And then there was light - 31 July 2014
- Penguin Protection Bird Island Style - 31 July 2014
- Give it up Mr Gannet! - 31 July 2014
- The Impact of Effective, Practical, Supportive Practitioner-Training in Early Childhood - 31 July 2014
- UDDI extends successful eco hubs project to six Uitenhage-Despatch schools - 31 July 2014