A woman, age and race unknown, was stabbed at 11h00 today, in the bathroom facilities of 17th Quarter Shopping Centre.
One of the suspects is wearing a white shirt and black Jeans.
Further details of injuries are unknown.
Eye on Community
Update: The suspects apparently followed the woman into the bathroom, kicked the toilet door open and stabbed her badly.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- VW Rally 2014 – Port Elizabeth - 24 July 2014
- The National Arts Festival Stats Celebrate 40 years of Artistry - 18 July 2014
- Izizwe Project - 16 July 2014
- Legislature blocks Trollip’s question about Mandela funeral expenditure for a second time - 16 July 2014
- Graham Jones – Sculptor - 14 July 2014