An ambulance from a private emergency service, TraumaNet in Port Elizabeth, was involved in a accident on the Kragga Kamma Road at roughly 20h00 on 12 April, near Garden Lovers Nursery.
According to a source, the ambulance containing 3 staff members was responding to a emergency call when the driver lost control of the vehicle and it overturned.
One member passed away and the other two were treated at St Georges’ hospital. It is not known at this point whether road conditions or speed was the cause of the accident.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Reinforcement troops called up for UCT battle - 31 July 2014
- What Port Elizabeth Blogs say on 31 July 2014 - 31 July 2014
- Eastern Cape auto sector leads in energy reduction - 31 July 2014
- Four Eastern Province Players in 2014 SA Schools squad - 31 July 2014
- SA’s first MathSci competition on Mxit - 31 July 2014