A Sunday brunch fry up is nothing without bacon. The splattering of bacon over the hob doesn’t fill me with joy, though.
Bacon, after all, is really just thin strips of gammon so I devised this method of cooking bacon in the oven.
- One packet of bacon
- Cinnamon to sprinkle
- Honey to taste
- Place a flat roasting pan (Spray and Cook or oil first) in the oven and heat to 180 centigrade
- Take the pan out and lay the individual strips of bacon in the pan
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and honey to taste
- Place back in oven and cook to desired taste.
Time: 15 minutes
Feeds: 2 people
Author: Alan Straton
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- VW Rally 2014 – Port Elizabeth - 24 July 2014
- The National Arts Festival Stats Celebrate 40 years of Artistry - 18 July 2014
- Izizwe Project - 16 July 2014
- Legislature blocks Trollip’s question about Mandela funeral expenditure for a second time - 16 July 2014
- Graham Jones – Sculptor - 14 July 2014