Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Nelson Mandela Bay’s fleet of food trucks seems to be ever growing. It’s events like Food Truck Funday that have given them the much needed platform to grow their very own following like any reputable restaurant in town. Suddenly we see them featuring at events across the Bay, corporate functions and even weddings. Food Trucks are most certainly a trend that the Bay residents have lapped up and one that seems to be here to stay.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019