This image referencing ‘Port Elizabeth’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
1958 Ford Anglia & Prefect (South Africa)
Image by IFHP97
1958 Anglia and Prefect ad from South Africa. These cars were assembled locally at Port Elizabeth and I note that the Anglia carries the 1954-57 style grille. .
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020