Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 9:00 am to 11:00pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Eskom said in a statement; “We hope to have recovered adequately by Sunday so that South Africans can enjoy watching the Sprinkgboks playing in the World Cup.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Hot Stadium Summer Lineup - 22 November 2019
- Kings Team to Face Connacht - 22 November 2019
- Queen Elizabeth visits Nelson Mandela Bay for the fourth time - 22 November 2019
- Use your heart - 22 November 2019
- Top Employer for Third Consecutive Year - 22 November 2019