Eskom implemented Stage 1 load shedding from 9:00 am to 11:00pm as a result of plant breakdowns/increased power supply/tea lady at head office tripping the main breaker/rain on the coal supply/general petulance/upcoming elections/misguided support of Another Night of Candles.
Brought to you by Straton Electrical – for all your electrical contracting, maintenance and repair needs.
Get a quick run down of what size inverter you will need to keep YOUR lights on here: What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding?.
Eskom said in a statement; “We hope to have recovered adequately by Sunday so that South Africans can enjoy watching the Sprinkgboks playing in the World Cup.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Police hunt Kabega Park business robbery suspects - 27 February 2020
- TNPA Responds to Oil Tank Farm Disappointment - 27 February 2020
- Who wants to see Sewage running into the Swartkops River? - 27 February 2020
- I am sure that YOU own this Hymnal - 27 February 2020
- (Insert Expletive HERE) Oil Tank Farm - 27 February 2020