This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
1875: Railway Terminus
Image by awstraton
The Railway Terminus as seen from Jetty Street on Wednesday, 23 September 1875, when the North-Eastern and Midland Railways fom Port Elizabeth to Commando Kraal (Addo) and Uitenhage was officially declared open for public traffic.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oelofse Electrical - 26 February 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Cash receipts and disbursements method of accounting ___ freelance writer wanted toronto sponsorship fcaps network - 26 February 2017
- Samsung Corporate Citizenship aims further by improving access to education through Digital Transformation - 25 February 2017
- Bhisho news: Chiefs: ‘Probe land claims’ - 25 February 2017
- PE Image – Joe Slovo - 25 February 2017