This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
1867: Russell Road
Image by awstraton
After the great storm of 20 to 21 November 1867.
Russell Road Today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- All Eyes On Beyrick De Vries At The Vans Triple Crown In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Slow Down Jim – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Parliamentary task team to save Nelson Mandela Bay from collapse - 14 November 2019