This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
1849: Plan of Port Elizabeth
Image by awstraton
The plan of the town of Port Elizabeth dated 1849 – by courtesy of Government Surveyor Harold B Smith.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019
- Madibaz squash players keep flag flying high – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- MEC dilly-dallies on 24-hour traffic law enforcement - 15 July 2019