This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
1840: PE from South End
Image by awstraton
Port Elizabeth as it appeared from the South End, showing the wooden jetty almost completed.
The Port of Port Elizabeth from South End today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Murder, rape and torture by police officers. Did IPID even investigate? – News from GroundUp - 18 November 2019
- PE’s e-hailing drivers no longer feel safe – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 November 2019
- Paarl helps breathe new life into desperate MSL – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019
- 2013 – Giraffes on Kings Beach - 18 November 2019
- Magnificent Marine Wildlife in Nelson Mandela Bay [video] - 18 November 2019