This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
1820 Settlers Landing
Image by awstraton
The landing of the British Settlers in surf boats at Algoa Bay.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 – Happy Runner - 24 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Eastern Cape opposition parties urge Mabuyane to prioritise job creation - 24 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Why You Need To Be In The Startup Game To Win It - 24 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: LETTER: Grahamstown a shadow of its former self, thanks to ANC - 24 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Swim Spectators - 24 May 2019