Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
School’s out and that means that parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, brothers, friends, babysitters and grandparents are looking for exciting and fun things to do with the kids. Luckily, the Bay is your oyster when it comes to fun things to do; it is filled with experiences educational, events memorable as well as activities affordable. There are even free things to do in Nelson Mandela Bay, like exploring a hiking trail, a museum, a market as well as our beautiful beaches for a picnic and a dip if you’re brave enough to get in the cold water.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kevin Peraza Wins Best Trick Event with Never-Been-Done 180 Backflip Tailwhip over a spine. – MyPR.co.za - 23 August 2019
- 16 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 August 2019
- Commercial Property for Sale in Cotswold – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 August 2019
- Spring special at Dempsey’s Guest House – Featured Blog - 22 August 2019
- ACSA creates wheelchair-friendly options at PE airport – MyPR.co.za - 22 August 2019