Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
If you have ever had the opportunity to fly in or out of Port Elizabeth’s airport you would know that the bird’s eye view over the city of Nelson Mandela Bay – whether you’re coming in from the west, north or east – is pretty epic.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Francois Hugo Architecnica - 18 March 2018
- Bhisho news: Toilets Lumka drowned in should have been demolished - 18 March 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Grahamstown: 37 properties found - 18 March 2018
- PE in the news: ‘Patchy’ Hazlewood seeks new-ball strikes - 18 March 2018
- Mthatha news: Mbombela next in line to try and break Highlands’ winning streak - 18 March 2018