Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
If you have ever had the opportunity to fly in or out of Port Elizabeth’s airport you would know that the bird’s eye view over the city of Nelson Mandela Bay – whether you’re coming in from the west, north or east – is pretty epic.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing William’s Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 16 January 2019
- Plan your 2019 bucket with Forestry South Africa’s new online recreational map – MyPR.co.za - 15 January 2019
- Makhanda News: Renaming Clifton after Makhanda doesn’t marginalise coloured people - 15 January 2019
- PE Business News: Ottis Gibson: ‘This team is not a one-man show’ - 15 January 2019
- Mthatha News: Court hears horrifying details of muti murder - 15 January 2019