Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
If you have ever had the opportunity to fly in or out of Port Elizabeth’s airport you would know that the bird’s eye view over the city of Nelson Mandela Bay – whether you’re coming in from the west, north or east – is pretty epic.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD race could be a cut-throat campaign - 15 August 2018
- AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- Rhubarb & Lime to offer health-based cuisine at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 14 August 2018
- Illegally appointed Great Kei Mayor to be removed - 14 August 2018